2012 Revenue: $791m
2011 Revenue: $705m
2010 Revenue: $547m
2009 Revenue: $383m
2008 Revenue: $402m
2007 Revenue: $398m
2006 Revenue: $301m
2005 Revenue: $182m
Headquarters: Richmond, VA
U.S. Markets: 53
Year established: 1995
2012 Placements: 18,414
2012 Customers: 1,250
Sales & Recruiting staff: 625+
Support staff: 375+
6th Largest IT Staffing Firm
2013 Best of Staffing™ Client
In addition to staffing, Apex provides recruitment solutions to clients that need more than just supplying candidates for openings. Our solutions division specialized in working with the customer to find a solution that best meets their needs. The 2 main areas of focus are RPO – Recruitment Process Outsourcing and MSP – Managed Service Provider.
Highlights of each solution:
RPO – Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- Full Life cycle outsourcing – prescreening, interview facilitation & on-boarding
- Enterprise wide Recruitment outsourcing for any skill area
- Event based RPO for customers that experience spikes in their business
- Onsite Recruitment resources available
- Offsite Recruitment resources through the Apex National Recruiting Center
- Recruitment Process enhancement through benchmarking of Key performance Indicators
MSP – Managed Service Provider
- Single point-of-contact and accountability for you, your suppliers, internal staff and consultants to manage the application of IT staffing and resources to meet your team’s needs.
- More effective rate structure to manage costs and recognize savings in average cost-per-consultant.
- Manage contract administration and execution.
- Invoice single supplier--Apex. We handle distribution of payment to vendor pool.
- Use existing partnerships to scrub the marketplace for vendors that can increase productivity and quality of the recruitment pipeline.
Implement Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to track performance, Sample KPI’s include: (these will be determined after an initial consult)
- Average Bill Rates by position
- Spend by vendor
- Vendor Scorecard
With any solution Apex offers, an Apex professional will consult with you in order to tailor a solution that aligns with your recruitment goals. For further information, please contact our VP of Business Development, Shawn Handley, at firstname.lastname@example.org.